Friday, April 8, 2011

Runaway Week (or 5 years)

Time has gotten away from me this week. Like, I have no idea where it all went - or how I got from Monday to Friday so quickly. (though I'm always looking forward to the weekend) It's mind-boggling, really. And the fact that I haven't gotten to blog anything I've been wanting to this week? Irritating.

I fully intended to 'Pour My Heart Out' and 'Embrace the Camera' this week - along with sharing many other thoughts and events with all of you - but instead I feel like I've just been trying to keep my head above water. And somehow it's difficult to type when you're treading water...

So, as I try to gather my thoughts and try to figure out where this week went... I'll share with you Zack's 5-year pictures we took a few weekends ago. (and when I say "we" I mean my husband and not me)

Forget the week, where did the last five years go?! 

What can I say... the boy loves to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment