Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Craziness

That title? Yeah, that's pretty much what life feels like around here these days. I have all these grand notions for blogging, home projects, personal projects... And none of them seem to be coming to fruition. Or they're at least not finished
 
There's been lots of going and doing and busyness, and we haven't had much of a break lately, but to be honest I don't think that's been the biggest problem. I have a sneaking suspicion my head has been my biggest obstacle.

So now, I'm trying to take steps to get my head "back in the game," so to speak. And once I figure out things in a little more detail, I'll be doing my very best to share the journey with you.

In the meantime, I'm doing my best to focus on the little moments of joy... like this one.


Austin Reads Mommy a Story from Kristy Heilman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment