Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, best friend.

My amazing hubby turns 29 today. Yes, if you're remembering this post and this post, you're right. He's younger than me. (Praise the Lord he didn't overlook an older woman!)


I could (quite literally) write a book when it comes to sharing the things I love about my husband. Today, I'll spare you my tirade and share with you just a sampling.

He loves me unconditionally.

He is my very best friend.

He has an amazing sense of humor
(and can always make me laugh).

He has a heart for God and seeks Him continually.

He always put others before himself.
(he is selfless)

He loves his family and strives to serve & honor them.

He is an incredible daddy.
(and isn't afraid to be silly with his boys)

I could keep going, but you get the idea. I adore my husband, and am thanking the Lord today for his birth.

We had a little get together with family last night, and I made this slideshow to share with them - and now I'll share it with all of you, too.

Happy birthday, Josh! 
I adore you.



Josh's 29th Birthday from Kristy Heilman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment