Monday, March 21, 2011

New Favorites: Bold Scarves

This weekend, we took a little field trip out to a fun park in Altoona. The plan was to take Zack’s 5-year pictures (more on that later), and have some playtime. Both goals were accomplished, along with an added bonus...

Outfit pictures.

If I’m being honest, I’ve gotta say I’m not sure I’m still loving this outfit. And I’m certainly not loving the jeggings bunching up above the boots (something I haven’t been able to nix yet, as the jeggings are too LONG for me). But the thing I am loving is the scarf.

Yes, I realize scarves are nothing new, but they’re a new venture for me. I love them – but usually on other people. Mostly, because I’ve never felt that I’ve been able to master HOW to wear them.

So, I’m trying to overcome those reservations and just go for it. I even bought another scarf today.

(Three scarves? I may be out of control…)

DSC_1111
 DSC_1097
  Scarf: Old Navy, $5 (clearance)
Cardigan: Old Navy, $15 (sale)
Long-sleeved T: Target, ?? (old, can’t remember!)
Jeggings: Kohl’s, $15?? (clearance)
Boots: Target, $20 (clearance)

No comments:

Post a Comment