Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Share the Love: YouTube Favorites

So sorry for the silence from my little corner of the world. It's been an incredibly intense, crazy week and weekend...but I'm hoping things will even out here soon.

I'm hoping to get a more in-depth post up tomorrow. In the meantime, I thought I'd share something a little more light hearted.

The boys in my house (The hubs included) are a little bit obsessed with Julian Smith. What's that? You don't know Julian Smith? Well, let me introduce you...

One of Zack's favorites is this one...

Small problem: He actually said this to someone while he was reading recently. But afterwards we DID have a good talk about the difference between this being a silly song and saying it for real being rude... ;)

If you haven't checked out Julian's YouTube channel, go do that. Like, now.

Up next on "Share the Love": My favorite guys on YouTube...

No comments:

Post a Comment