Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lost and Still Not Found

Blogger and I are having a fight. Well, mostly Blogger was a big jerk and I'm miffed about it. That still counts as a fight, right? Blogger's just lucky I lost my voice this weekend (true story)

Those of you who use Blogger know it was down for a couple days. Problem is I had a lovely, fun post saved as a draft... And it's been lost somewhere in the great unknown. Along with some comments that were left on other posts. Ugh.

Hopefully I'll be able to get that lost post reconstructed so I can share it with you tomorrow. After that, I look forward to sharing about this weekend (which I spent in the company of about 7,000 other women). And maybe giving you a sneak peek at a new "look" for the blog.

Until then... Enjoy a song that I'll be adding to my workout playlist this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment