Thursday, December 23, 2010

Driving Duties

It's almost my turn...to drive. You remember when you were a young teen? Not quite 16 and DYING to drive? Yeah, me too. Don't get me wrong, I love the freedom being able to drive brings. But on long trips like this, I don't think it'd be terrible to NOT be allowed to drive. ;)

Please don't misunderstand. My husband is amazing and drives the majority of the 10 hours to Oklahoma City. He's a rock. I usually only drive the last couple of hours. But it usually dawns on me right before I'm about to take over the wheel that I missed my chance to nap. Not every time. But this time....yeah. I was playing with the iPad and not napping. (and taking care of munchkins, too, of course) Oops!

Don't worry. I'll down some (more) caffeine and we'll be good to go. (and then maybe I'll get to nap in OKC)

Location:On the Kansas Turnpike

No comments:

Post a Comment