Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogging On the Road

So, this is my first attempt at blogging while traveling. My husband's friend, Joe, who runs mwd.com is testing/reviewing the iPad for his site and being the nice guy that he is - he lent it to us to try out.

That's right folks, I'm sending you this blog from somewhere in Kansas, via iPad. Yes, so far, I love it. And yes, it's likely I'll "let" my hubby's talk me into buying one when the new ones come out. ;)

The alarm went off at 4am this morning (yes, we're those crazy people) and we were on the road by 5:30. Me, the hubby, 2 boys & 2 dogs in a minivan heading to Oklahoma for Christmas. About an hour into the trip Zack informed us that he "couldn't sit in this seat much longer." Not a great start. But a little while later when we stopped and got them some hashbrowns from McDonald's and turned on Curious George the movie, we were in better shape.





Thank goodness for food and portable DVD players.

Location:I-70 somewhere in Kansas

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Have a fun trip. And yes, PRAISE THE LORD for DVD players :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe travels! you will have curious george memorized by the time you reach home :). have a blessed christmas holiday.

    ReplyDelete