Monday, September 21, 2009

Poor Little Guy…

DSCF3032

The silly, energetic Zack in this pic isn’t the one in our house right now. Our little Zacky has been sick here lately. He got the flu vaccine (the intranasal one) last Wednesday (the 16th) and has been sick ever since. Fever, vomiting, congestion, cough…the works!  I’m taking him in to the doc today just because things seem to be dragging on and on…

In the midst of all this, Zack has said some pretty cute/funny (and sometimes heart-breaking) things.

Josh told him yesterday that sleep would help make him feel better because when we sleep our bodies can fix things that are wrong. So Zack said, “But I don’t want any tools in my belly!”  Then at bed time he told Daddy he was going to “Sleep a long time so the tools in my belly can fix me.”  When he woke up this morning he looked at me and said, “Mommy I’m still very sick. Nothing is fixing me!”

He’ll also tell me, “Mommy, I need you to make me feel better.” Which nearly puts me in tears because I *so* wish I could do that!

He seems to be SLIGHTLY better today, but I’m going to go ahead and take him in anyway…for peace of mind, if nothing else. He did manage to do a little dance this morning, so I figured that was a sign he may be (finally) on the mend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment