Friday, September 4, 2009

9 Months

09.01.09.AustinStanding6

Our ‘little’ Austin is 9 months old today. I really can’t get a handle on where this year has gone! It seems to just be rushing by.  I admit, those first few weeks seemed like they’d never end, but now I feel like each day goes by in a flash.

He seems to be doing something new every hour – more than one new thing each day. He crawls as fast as he possibly can most the time. He wants to stand, rather than sit. He desperately wants to keep up with Zack, and tries as hard as he can to do so. He’s a happy baby 99% of the time, but when he’s mad, he lets you know it! He babbles like there’s no tomorrow, clicks his tongue, makes a “kiss” sound, loves to “bop” to music, and now has 7 teeth (but is missing one of the front teeth still, which makes for a goofy grin). He adores his big brother, and loves to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy (but only when he has a mind to slow down).

I know his first birthday is quickly creeping up on us, but I try not to think about it too much. Right now, I’m just trying to enjoy every second I can with these boys who are growing so quickly I can barely keep up.

DSCF3040

No comments:

Post a Comment