Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Boys

So if I’m being totally honest, Zack has been driving me a little batty lately. He’s a 3 year old boy who can’t stop talking and is usually trying to push the limits as far as he can. (not to mention my patience is shorter lately due to my severe lack of sleep – thanks to Austin teething)

Not to say he’s BAD all the time, ‘cause that’s not exactly accurate. It’s more that he’s a typical 3 year old who is testing his limits and has more energy than he knows what to do with. But he’s also just bad sometimes – no denying that!

All that said, I’m so blessed to have two very HAPPY boys. Zack adores his little brother and loves to help with him, and play with him whenever he gets a chance. Now that Austin’s even more into playing, Zack loves it and just cracks up when Austin responds to him. Their current favorite game to play: Peek-a-Boo.

DSCF2294

Austin is, in general, a VERY happy baby. He is always smiling and making his “happy” sounds. We’ve had a few more “grumpy” times than usually lately because he’s teething, but overall, he’s turning into quite the clown.

DSCF2363

DSCF2364

I’m thinking maybe he takes after his brother a little bit…

DSCF2336

DSCF2334

So I think maybe I’m going to have my hands even MORE full once Austin is mobile. These two are going to be keeping me on my toes for a long time to come!

DSCF2323

No comments:

Post a Comment